Power Enengy Sector
2 Way Radios & Accessories
Remotely Control Icom Transceivers through an IP Network
• The RS-BA1 allows you to use the radio installed in another room using your home network or even from a remote location over the Internet.
• Low latency, high quality audio over an IP network.
Advanced Remote Control Interface Tailored to Icom Transceivers
• Most functions and modes of your transceiver, including interference rejection functions and IF filter settings, can be controlled. Also, S-meter and SWR can be observed.
• Rx Voice recording function.
• Optional RC-28 USB remote encoder provides a hardware dial/transmit function for realistic dial operation.
• The IC-7800, IC-7700 (upgrade models) or IC-7100 can wake-up from standby mode via the RS-BA1.
The IC-7800 or IC-7700 (Upgrade models) has a built-in RS-BA1 base station function. Base station PC is not required.
The IC-9100, IC-7600, IC-7410, IC-7200 or IC-7100 can be connected to a PC with a USB cable and the input/output audio signal and CI-V command is sent through the USB cable.
*Depending on your radio, a few functions or modes cannot be used, or you need to update the radio’s firmware to operate the CW keyer, using the RS-BA1. Band scope functions cannot be used or observed.
• CD (including the RS-BA1 instruction manual, the RS-BA1 installer, the USB driver and the USB driver installation guide)
• USB cable (A-B type)
• Installation guides
All stated features, appearances, screen shots, and specifications may be subject to change without notice.