Power Enengy Sector
2 Way Radios & Accessories
D-STAR Digital Voice capability
The ID-880H can transmit and receive D-STAR format digital voice and 950 bps* data communication, simultaneously. Analog FM mode is also available.
* Approximate value.
GPS position reporting functions
Your position data is shown on the display and can be sent to other station*. In addition, the GPS A mode assists in D-PRS mode operation to send your position information to an APRS server.
* 3rd party GPS receiver is required.
The ID-880H covers 118–173.995, 230– 549.995 and 810–999.990MHz.* You will be able to listen to aviation, marine, weather channels and other utility communications.
* Receiver range depending on versions. See specification page for details.
CS-80/880 free download software
Used with the CS-80/880 cloning software, various settings can be made from a PC. Share your memory channels info and radio settings.
* Either OPC-1529R, OPC-478 or OPC-478UC optional cable is required.
D-STAR repeater list and DR mode operation
The D-STAR repeater list stores up to 300 channels of repeater call signs, frequencies, gateway call signs, duplex direction and offset frequency with 8- character channel name. The D-STAR repeater (DR) mode operation makes it easier to use D-STAR repeater.
* Above photos show setting example only.
The controller is separated from the main unit for flexible installation. The controller has magnets on the rear panel, it allows the controller to attach to the main unit or other metal objects.
Compact body with large display
While the ID-880H has a compact body, it has a large LCD display. At 64×20.7 mm (2.52×0.81 in), the LCD offers an excellent viewing angle suitable for mobile operation. Green, yellow and amber display backlighting is available. Select the color you like!
Max. 50 Ch/sec. high speed scan
The ID-880H has a maximum scanning speed of 50 channels per second while in program scan mode. This scanning power allows the utmost efficiency when searching a wide frequency range.
• Total of 1052 memory channels with 8-character channel name
• 16 channels DTMF memory (24-digit)
• LCD and keypad backlighting
• Monitor function to listen to a weak signal
• Built-in CTCSS/DTCS tone encoder and decoder (FM mode only)
• Tone scan and pocket beep function
• 26 memory banks with selected bank and bank link scanning
• Key lock function
• Auto repeater function*1
• Weather channel with weather alert*1
• 50W*2 output power both VHF/UHF band
• Built-in noise filter (AM/FM mode)
• Data and 9600/1200bps packet jacks on the rear panel
• ±2.5ppm frequency stability
• Adjustable microphone sensitivity
*1 Depending on versions.
*2 25W for Taiwan version.
Other digital features
• One touch reply function
• 50 channels GPS memory and GPS alarm
• 300 channels D-STAR repeater list
• D-STAR access repeater scan