Power Enengy Sector
2 Way Radios & Accessories
Intuitive Touch Screen Operation
Qwerty keyboard example The intuitive touch screen interface provides quick and smooth operation. The large 5.5 inch display (320×128 pixels) responds naturally to the touch allowing you to change settings, enter frequencies, edit memory channels with ease.
Vehicle installation example
(Using optional MBF-1 mount base and MBA-2 controller bracket)
The ID-5100E can receive both FM/FM and FM/DV mode signals simultaneously. Two DV mode signals can be monitored for receive on either channel. You can check other repeaters or other channel activities while waiting for the main repeater.
* Main band audio has priority, if two DV signals come in at the same time.
Integrated GPS Receiver
Received position information example The ID-5100E has an integrated GPS receiver in the controller and shows own position, course, speed and altitude on the display. The GPS position information can be used for exchanging position reports, tracing the GPS log and searching for nearby repeater sites.
DV/FM Repeater List Function
The DV/FM repeater list function assists you in accessing nearby repeaters, even when you are visiting an area for the first time. The function searches for a nearby repeater using the repeater memories and GPS position information.
* To use the automatic repeater list function, the position data of the repeater is required. The ID-5100E will be shipped with a limited number of repeater memories preprogrammed.
Dplus Reflector Linking
Reflector commands example Dplus reflector link commands are added to the DR function to allow easy reflector operation. Use Reflector, link/unlink to Reflector, echo test and repeater information commands are selectable.
SD Card Slot for Voice and Data Storage
When used with an SD card, the SD card can store various contents including voice memory, DV auto reply message, TX voice message, QSO log, RX history log and GPS log data. Memory channels, repeater memories and other personal settings can be saved to the SD card and can be loaded to the transceiver.
VS-3 Bluetooth® Headset
The optional Bluetooth® headset, VS-3 provides hands-free communication and can remotely control the ID-5100E with three programmable buttons.
* Optional UT-133 Bluetooth® unit must be installed in the ID-5100E.
RS-MS1A Android™ Application
(Free download application from Google Play™)
DR function setting example The RS-MS1A allows you wirelessly connect the ID-5100E and remotely set DR functions, link with a map application and send/receive messages over the DV mode. In addition, pictures taken by the Android™ device can be transmitted over the DV mode.
• Enhanced D-PRS functions with object, position, items and weather formats
• Convenient memory contents management using CSV format
• Speech function announces operating frequency, mode and received callsign (DV mode)
• Independent main dial, volume and SQL knobs for A/B bands
• AM airband dualwatch
• CS-5100, cloning software supplied
• 50W output power on both VHF and UHF bands
Supplied accessories (* May differ, depending on version)
• Hand microphone, HM-207
• DC power cable, OPC-1132
• Controller cable, OPC-837 (3.5 m; 11.4 ft)
• Microphone hanger
• CD (CS-5100 and instruction handbook PDF)
• Spare fuse
Main unit panel view