Power Enengy Sector
2 Way Radios & Accessories
LTR™/CONVENTIONAL/ DIGITAL* MULTI-MODE LAND MOBILE!
Designed and built for advanced communication needs, the ICF3163 series handhelds are feature-rich with built-in multiple signalings and LTR™ trunking capability. Two optional slots support numerous extension capabilities including IDAS digital operation*.
* Already installed in IC-F3161DT/DS, F4161DT/DS. Optional UT-126H required.
Basic LTR™ mode operation
Group, selective, and phone call are available in LTR™ mode.
512 memory channels with 128 zones
The 512 memory channel capacity with 128 zones allows you to divide and store a variety of channel groupings for versatile and efficient fleet management.
IDAS, 6.25kHz digital mode ready
The IDAS 6.25kHz digital mode is available with the optional UT-126H digital unit.
Dot matrix, multi-function LCD
The IC-F3163 series has a large dot matrix display to show information with high resolution characters. The display setting is programmable to show one line and 12 characters, or two lines and 24 characters. The bottom row shows assigned functions to the [P0] to [P3] buttons.
Voting scanning (Analog mode only)
The Voting scan detects the signal strength level of repeater sites and automatically selects the strongest station, useful for roaming between 2 or more repeater sites. Once you program for voting mode in a memory zone, you can easily start voting mode operation by changing the zone setting.
Loud audio output with BTL amp
The IC-F3163 series employs a BTL amplifier that increases the audio output and the built-in audio compander provides clear, low noise communications.
• Built-in inversion type voice scrambler and optional UT-109R and UT-110R for higher security
Inversion type voice scrambler is not compatible with UT-109/UT-110 voice scrambler.
• The mode independent setting automatically selects the scanning list, according to the operating channel
• Nuisance delete
• MDC 1200 compatible
• IP55 dust-protection and water jet resistance
• Optional man down unit, UT-124R and lone worker function
• Embedded ESN (Electronic serial number) and more…