Power Enengy Sector
2 Way Radios & Accessories
512 memory channels with 128 zones
The 512 memory channel capacity with 128 zones allows you to divide and store a variety of channel groupings for versatile and efficient fleet management.
IDAS digital mode ready
IDAS (Icom Digital Advanced System) is Icom’s digital land mobile system using the 6.25kHz narrowband FDMA technology. IDAS has choice of an NXDN™ protocol or an ETSI dPMR™ protocol.
Dot matrix, multi-function LCD
The IC-F3162 series has a large dot matrix display to show information with high resolution characters. The display setting is programmable to show one line and 12 characters, or two lines and 24 characters. The bottom row shows assigned functions to the [P0] to [P3] buttons.
Voting operation (Analogue mode only)
The voting mode scanning detects the signal strength level of repeater stations and automatically selects the strongest station, useful for roaming between 2 or more repeater sites. Once you program the voting mode to a memory zone, you can easily start voting mode operation by changing the zone setting.
Loud audio output with BTL amp
The IC-F3162 series employs a BTL amplifier that increases the audio output and the built-in audio compander provides clear, low noise communications.
• Built-in LTR™ trunking and MDC 1200 capability* (* Depending on version)
• Built-in inversion type voice scrambler and optional UT-109R and UT-110R for higher security
Inversion type voice scrambler is not compatible with UT-109R/UT-110R voice scrambler.
• The mode independent setting automatically selects the scanning list, according to the operating channel
• Nuisance delete
• IP55 dust-protection and water jet resistance
• Optional man down unit, UT-124R and lone worker function