Power Enengy Sector
2 Way Radios & Accessories
IP ADVANCED RADIO SYSTEM
Full-Duplex Communication That Works Over a Wireless LAN and IP Networks*
• Easy system to set up and use
• Up to 100 users can communicate at the same time
• Encryption provides extra security
• Range is only restricted by your IP network coverage
• No license fee required, no call charges
* Requires headset for full-duplex operation.
The IP100H IP communication terminal transmits voice and preprogrammed text messages to the IP1000C controller through the wireless LAN access points installed in the IP network (VPN). The controller redirects traffic to the specified terminals. The IP100FS remote communicator can create a virtual radio and simple dispatch station on a Windows® based PC. The IP100FS can obtain position information (based on using access points) and status information of each terminal.
With an optional headset, the IP100H can talk and receive at the same time. All users in the system can communicate simultaneously.
The IP100H/IP100FS can make individual call, group conference call, all call and area call. The unique area call function allows you to call any user who is accessing the specified access point.
The mixing function receives multiple user’s voices at the same time. One-to-many communication is possible and increases efficiency of information sharing.
If two or more wireless access points are deployed over an IP network, the IP100H can access the nearest access point and can roam between access points.
Status and Short Data Messaging
The IP100H/IP100FS can send status and short data messages* to other users.
* Pre-programmed message only for IP100H.
Deploying the wireless access point over an IP network, communication range can be expanded. Dispersed sites can also be connected over an IP network (VPN). Range is only restricted by your IP network coverage.
The wireless LAN security protocols (WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)) encrypt your private conversation.
Licensing and applications are not required for its installation. IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standards are used.
The IP1000C programs almost all terminal configurations over the air. Individual PC programming via cable connection is not required.
• IPX7 waterproof (1m depth water for 30 minutes) for outdoor work or places prone to get wet.
• Compact 58×95×26.4 mm body and 205g (approximate) lightweight.
• Vibration alert function for incoming calls.
• The IP100FS can communicate with IP communication terminals from a PC.
• The IP100FS can obtain location information of each IP100H based on using access points.
• Can be installed to a Windows® based tablet PC as well as laptop PC.
• The IP1000C controls all terminal configurations and voice traffic.
• Capable of controlling up to 100 or 20* terminals (including IP100FS).
• Links up to 11 IP1000C over IP network (Internet VPN) and increases the communication terminals (IP100H/IP100FS) to 1100 units.
* Depending on version.
IP Phone and Transceiver Interconnection
With the VE-PG3 RoIP gateway, the IP advanced radio system can interconnect with an IP phone, analogue transceiver and IDAS™ NXDN™ digital transceiver. When used with an IP phone system, the IP100H can be used as a phone handset for making internal or external calls.*
The IP communication terminals, radios and telephones can communicate with each other within the doughnut shaped blue ring.
* For interconnection with other equipment, verification tests are required before the installation. The IP100H can call a preprogrammed phone number only. (Cannot push phone number to make a call.)
o BP-271 Li-Ion battery pack
o MB-127 belt clip
o Hand strap
o Antenna cap
o BC-207S AC adapter
o Cushion sheets
o Ferrite core