Power Enengy Sector
2 Way Radios & Accessories
READY TO GO ON THE ROAD with D-STAR and GPS *
* Optional UT-123 is required
D-STAR DV mode + GPS receiver with optional UT-123
The optional UT-123 provides D-STAR DV mode operation plus GPS receiver capability.
Your current position, own callsign and up to a 20-character message can be sent simultaneously
with the digital voice transmission.
When available from a calling station, the transceiver displays the distance and direction to the station.
Wideband receiver with simultaneous receive capability
The transceiver receives 118–549.995 and 810–999.990MHz*1 with dualwatch receiver capability that allows you to receive two bands simultaneously (including within a single band).
*1 Receiver range differs depending on version.
The large 93×28 mm (3.66×1.10 in) full dotmatrix display presents an easy-to-read graphical interface. In addition, tuning knobs and buttons for each band are arranged sideby side, providing intuitive operation.
• Separate controller from main unit
• 50W output on both VHF/UHF bands
• Diversity receive capability
• ±2.5ppm high frequency stability with TCXO unit
• Total 522 alphanumeric memory channels
• CTCSS, DTCS tone squelch operation
• 16 DTMF memory channels
• Green to amber variable display background
• 9600 bps packet terminal, mini-Din (6-pin) connector
• Max 45 channel/ sec. high speed scan capability in programmed scanning mode
• Band scope function